Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Things I See in the Shower

My shower is tiled with brown slate. I think. I don't know. I'm not a tileologist.

It looks like this:



And sometimes, while I'm patiently waiting the recommended 2-3 minutes before rinsing my conditioner, I see new images in the tile. Like when you used to lie on your back in the yard as a kid and see images in the passing clouds. I've seen hearts, birds, teddy bears, faces, and ghosts. Today I even saw a leprechaun. But that could have been a Post Traumatic Stress Disorder flashback from my St. Patrick's Day celebrations last week.

Trying to find new images is like a fun little game that makes my showers more interesting. Its almost enough to make up for the fact that I don't have a ledge to set my foot on when I shave my legs. Almost.

1 comment:

  1. We used to have a "dick in the wood" at the DKE house. That's all I'll share.

    ReplyDelete