Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion (But For a Good Cause)

From May 1-26th I'll be participating in a Read-a-thon for Open Books, a non-profit social venture that operates a bookstore, provides community programs and promotes literacy in Chicago and beyond!

You can support this wonderful organization (and me) in three ways - donate a flat amount on my fundraising page, pledge to donate an amount based on the # of pages I read in May, or sign up to participate yourself!

To pledge per page, leave your pledge amount in the Comments section. Once the read-a-thon is complete, I'll let you know the # of pages I read and the donation amount owed. For example, if you pledge 10 cents per page and I read 400 pages, you'll owe $40.

Many thanks for your support -- and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate too!

No comments:

Post a Comment